Thursday, March 4, 2010

Suggestions on topics!

If you or anyone you know would like to see certain things covered, please please let me know!

I plan to do a diaper bag segment-including pictures of a few bags I have here and what I can stuff in them. I have several bags including:
Vera Bradley (I have a few of these)
Old style Lands End backpack
New style Lands End Do-It-All
Lassig Diaper Backpack
I possibly have a Fleurville Mothership coming in a trade

I plan to do a One-Size comparison post, when the little one arrives. I MAY do one w/ my 4 year old (she's about 32 pounds) just for comparison sake.

There will be a few "Traveling with Cloth" segments- as we plan to take a few trips in the next year (including a 10 day trip to California in November, should be an adventure!!)

But please, let me know if there is something you'd like me to cover, or if there is a specific product you want reviewed :)

1 comment:

  1. hi mama, great blog!! i'd love to know how you end up liking the Meg A Roo's!! I have slideshow up on my website and if you want to send me pics i would be happy to list them for you!!

    enjoy and best wishes on your new little one
    meagan
    www.megaroosdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete