Thursday, February 25, 2010

So what can you expect from me?

From now until DD is born (that's Dear-Daughter for those that don't know internet/forum lingo) I plan to take pictures of some of the newborn 'stash' that I have waiting for her. I'll compare sizes (xs vs. small) for those diapers that I have both sizes and give impressions, but none of the real reviews will come until after she arrives (unless someone is dying to see a NB diaper on a cabbage patch kid).

Some diapers I have waiting in the wings include:
bumgenius bamboo fitteds
bumgenius AIO (xs)
XS fuzzibunz, small fuzzibunz (which BTW are HUGE and won't fit for awhile)
XS very baby AIO's
Green Mountain diapers (GMD) orange edge prefolds (some of which I've made cuter w/ fabrics)
Wonderworks XS AIO's (I think these are discontinued, but they pop up used on FSOT on diaperswappers.com
XS Magic-All AIO's
Megaroos extended tab infant prefolds

I also have a handful of One-Size diapers including:
Bumgenius OS pockets
Motherease OS fitteds
Fuzzibunz OS pockets
GEM cloth OS snappiable fitteds
Disana Tie-Nappies
Precious Dignity Shamrocks

And those newfangled "hybrid" systems including:
Gdiapers
Cottonbabies FLIP
Grobaby

I've totally spent all the diaper money already, and there are several others I'd love to try, but for now they'll have to wait until I can get some more money together (but of course, I don't NEED any more diapers!!)

I'll also (eventually) show how to fold a prefold and how to fold flats. Leave me a comment if there is something specific you'd like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment