Friday, May 27, 2011

Flats challenge Day 5

Yesterday's total was 11 flats. I washed last night because I had to take all 3 kids to the doctor this morning. My kids are prone to ear infections/ruptured ear drums and they've all been congested and nasty. Sure enough, sinus and ear infections all around.

Anyway, last night we had a minor snafu, DD2 woke around 2:30 AM hysterical (her ears, I am assuming). I checked inside her wool soaker and she was wet and cold, so I changed her into a disposable. I couldn't get a flat on her in the dark.

We've taken the velcro covers out of rotation. She won't keep them on, and she rips them off faster than I can even get them on her.

Other than that, things are going fine.

Just for fun, here is a short video of my 5 year old origami folding a flat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment